Wednesday 29 February 2012

Kawaii Harajuku!!

Sorry to dissapoint you but in Japan, they don't currently dress like so, they dress a little more conservative. Well, my infomation is a month old and in Tokyo, trends change every second.


But I still do like to go thorugh the old street styles of Japan.
Well, I'm wrong. There are a hand full of girls who still dress like this and Laforet Harajuku is the place to go! I was looking on their website and they offer very wacky stuff... Here are some of my collections!

This is a sailor's uniform inspired bag at swimmer- a popular brand for teens in Japan.


This Angel series is by Nile Perch, a designer for especially for the Lolita girls!

all photos from Laforet

And possibly my favourite wedges in the whole intire world!! How awsome are these! The details to the point if the toes with the baby blue gingham checks, the flower embelishments and the mad gold soles! It's by a brand called La ichii- not like the fruit. 'La' meaning a feminine the in French and 'ichii' =means number one in Japanese. They have made the brand so they'll become the number one kawaii shop in Asia! I reckon it's not far from that day:) This splended shoe is by their irregular choice collection.
 xx suki

No comments:

Post a Comment