Saturday 4 February 2012

the most needed stuff on the beach

Well, I love tanning and swimming and eating ice-cream on the beach... but the day to the beach isn't the same with out my selections of stuff which will win the best summer must-have award, if there is one. Maybe at the Kodak theatre the day after the oscars? Any way, in this picture it's missing my favourite pair of sunnies:( I lost them the other day. I'll find another fab one by Marc Jacobs!



These Bikini's are Seafolly Bikini's from 10years ago!! My aunty never wore them and 10 years later, it came travelling into my hands.. I LOVE them! It's not pretending to have the vintage vibe... it is old but in the most perfect condition.


I love it because it stands out from all the others, and it actually covers my boobies...
The shape of the top and the bottom does send off a 90's sorta vibe. the pants are reversable and high waisted! the flowers look like the background of where spongebob square pants lives...
This Hat was my X'mas present. Helen Kaminski is one of Australia's most treasured designers. Her designs are so natural and comforting. The bag behind is  'sea bag' it's made by all recycled sails of the boats. It also funds various charity related to sailing aswell. It is all hand made and protects my things from the sand. It is such a good bag because not only is it for a good cause but it ver usable. I often buy things for charity, but I always find by self never using any of it. This I didn't get for charity, I came across this while strolling in Japan. And compleatly fell in love with the feel, lightness and the anchor! check it out! http://www.seabags.com/



This vintage 100% cotton shirt is so relaxing after a nice cool dip in the beach. I found it at a very small store in Harajuku, Japan. I will tie my hair up in a bun and wear this over my mad bikini then my out fir is complete! + my Helen Kaminski Bag

What do you love in summer? - my answer: not just the weather but the colourful fruits and sorbets! yummy

xxx suki

No comments:

Post a Comment