Wednesday 1 February 2012

Starting of a beautiful chapter

I would love every girl to view my blog. This is a space where I want to share my passion my love; drama, films, love stories, chocolate, chai latte and fashion.


Look at the silhouette, the 'impossible' blue roses- the blue roses means 'the love from god', 'miracle' and 'the dreams come true'. Well I really believe that MY dreams would could come true if I wear this coat too.

Silhouettes are out of this world- I mean how could one human just whip up a bulb like shaped coat, or the awkward chiffon on the torso and make it work. Only three words to sum it up. Karl Lagerfield Creations... Just breath taking


Bubbles:) cute, loving the classic silhouette after WOW modern fantastic designs. Classic with very modern features.
... and these 2 superman hero like dresses. Now this is going to be my dress when I save the world.

all photos from style.com
  I want to start my blog by posting AMAZING couture runway pictures from another spectacular chanel show hoping these pictures might give me luck for this blog to have the same success as the show.

suki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment