Thursday 16 February 2012

Oh La La!

I was browsing around the city the other day and ran into a beautiful art book shop.
I came across many gorgeous colors, paper's almost like lace and to die for illustrations. I very much wanted to peer open the golden Christian Louboutin book that was inviting me to sneek a small peek. ONE DAY, I'll own a pair of nude red soles! Well, One book I did peer in without interest at first, was the book published by Dita Von Teese. I don't know why her book was magically in my hands, it was fate!
The cover is very old school and cute! Baby blue background with Dita ravelled with PINK!
Her body it self is art!

Never concidered the art of Burlesque to be amazing. I am a woman, also a teen. I don't have interest in these kind of fettish acts. Yet I always thought Dita's look, her fashion and her mysterious acts always drawed me in. It was like the time had stopped only around her.


Here, she strolls sround in NY, wearing Dior- loving the leather long sleeves, waist mark with the flairing skirt, heels with her signature red lip stick!



Loving the vintage-like printed high waisted gathered dress. The prints are like the one's from my mom's apron, yet by Dita wearing it, it just looks like a one- and- only couture from Dolce and Gabbana. The neck line is also gorgeous, and complements her lips, retro hair and the sunglasses.




WOW, burlesque star in the 50's! retro, but cutting edge... the V-neckline is not at all erotic, with the scarf, it gives it a very feminine vibe to it. the balloon sleeves is also retro and the knee length skirt. I also love that she also tightened up the outfit with the bold leopard prints on her shoes, clutch and sunnies. He makeup and hair is all too flawless...

LOVING THIS GIRL

xxx suki

No comments:

Post a Comment