Tuesday 28 February 2012

Billyjelina- the ORIGINAL girl with the dragon tatoo

Okay, I love watching the Oscars, yes the films, the best actress, best actor, supporting and costumes!!

Billy Crystal was so humorous with his numerous black jokes referring to the celebrities past... Especially the one I used for my post title. Oh Ange looked PHENOMENAL!! Doesn't everyone want Bold red lip? Her amazing Black frock with her best accessory, Brad Pitt on her side. Oh! Sorry Brad! At this years Oscar, you weren't the best accessory... Atelier Versace's gown's peek of Ange's Leg was the ultimate bling! I don't blame her for constantly emphasising it!

Did you see Tom Cruise at the very end announcing the best pictures?
A little odd I thought, but then again as Billy Crystal said,  He is the man who can make impossible, possible.

Well I'm not mad about men's fashion so I can't comment on his gown, but I will comment on his ex.
Penélope Cruz
She was a princess on the carpet. I saw fairy god mother's magic sparkling around her...
Or I guess she's had the magic around her since the very moment she was born.

OH Armani Prive... how old school gown is this! So, Grace Kelly when she won her first Oscar for country girl, So Sophia Lauren, So Audrey Hepburn. So Classic Hollywood!
I think she was shining out the most out of the most shining ladies on planet earth.


I love Mrs Coldplay or Miss ex-Pitt. Her powerwoman-esque dress fits persectly on her pencil figure... I am jealous. You know, I love how she knows whats best on her, and how she wears unique dresses on the carpet every year. Like that Silver skinny dress with the colourful Louis Vuitton Jewels. And I must say I enjoyed the act with Robert Downey Jr introducing the best documentary.


This woman, is so... beautiful. Such an exotic figure. I really respect Asian power woman in the entertaining industry. Such an inspiration. And she rocks the delicate silver slither dress. Her name is Li Bingbing. Cute name. A very successful Chinese actress. I need to see her films.


Oh, the girl who plays the girl with dragon tattoo in the American version. exceptionally statue-esque girl. The hair, the make up. Kinda looks like she is a porcelin mannequin. I love her dress. Love her!
I just don't understand why people are critisizing her perfection. Roony Mara is a threat. She looks so intimidating. But like the ice- queen from Narnia, you know she's danger but you cannot stop your self stairing at her.

(all photo's from style.com
xxx suki

2 comments:

  1. Penelope's dress is beautiful! Love the roundup!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this dress! Armani Prive really is a legend... the flow of the skirt, the shoulders and the waist line!! I was just getting so bored and tired of those tight strapless dresses... then BAM!!! great:)
      xxxx suki

      Delete