Thursday 2 February 2012

G'day Ginghams!

Gingham Checks were the new trend in the Australian swimwear market for Summer 2011~2012. To make it more old school they sold many with high waisted pants or even a one-piece.I would wear it, if I could pull it off!
I am absolutely loving the Gingham check style, especially the line released by seafolly Australia.
Sophia Long Line Bustier $129.95  Sophia mini hipster with ruffel edge $69.95  
Sophia Boyleg Mailott $169.95
images from seafolly

The Sophia line of the Summer 2011 collection is filled with fun designs but I fell in love with these 2 peices especially! I want to wear it with a Eugenia Kim Sunny toyo hat $333

net-a-porter.com

and a                            Linda Luxe Over sized round frame acetate sunglasses $344





Ahhhhh......I miss the summer! One day I'm just going to the beach looking like this virtual retro pop art diva! btw this post's title is g'day- a slang from down under dedicating this post for the AMAZING swimwear brand Seafolly:)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment