Wednesday 29 February 2012

tendance de la mode étrangère vol1. Lily Brown

When Octavia Spencer won her award at the Oscars, I was so happy for her. It was only a month ago I saw The Help, and 2 months ago I saw the Ugly Betty episode with her acting as Ignasio's keen lover.
I must say, her speech was so cute and pure. I loved the movie, especially the costume aspect of it! 50's I adore...
I try to keep watch for new brands in the world, and I came across this store!


Opened in September 2011. It is a vintage- inspired brand located in several places within Tokyo, Japan.  It is highly inspired by the amazing era of the 50's with a shift of the 10's!

These photo's are from the spring/summer 2012 collection. The square bag with a silk scarf recklessly wrapped and the mustard coloured leggings! I must say, that is a great piece of the mix in the era's...


Great mid shot of the fair young model. The denim jacket- the symbol from then sex symbol James Dean, and the dress is clearly inspired by the iconic Yves Saint Laurent 60's Jersey Dress. I know it's not the 50's, it's still pretty!

Mustard again, and I wish I was able to pull off a hat like that! I love how the colour is so authentic, like something that Granny might pull off but the material and the sillouette is our age.







These amazing pieces are alll from Lily Brown. How retro are these beautiful sherbet colors are?
Especially the shirt dress has got such a old look with the length and the print yet a mode edge with the cut out shoulders


loving this shop? I think so!

xx suki

No comments:

Post a Comment