Thursday 1 March 2012

When Harry mey Suki

It ws a coincident that I was watching When Harry met Sally last night. It is a typical Romcom that has an iconic scene of America's Sweet Heart, Meg Ryan walking through a beautiful assortment of red autumn leaves with her possible lover The 84th Academy Award Host  Billy Crystal. The scenery is lovely and I would love to walk like that with my Harry oneday.  Seeing that to day the 1st of March is the first day of Autumn for the Southern Hemisphere residents, I thought it would be a lovely movie to pick for my post.




Warmer colors than Sally's. It's Autumn with a hint of summer still left inside me.


American Apparel- Blazer got in LA at the outlet
- Pants got in Tokyo Store
- Belt also from the Tokyo Store
- Hat from Alamoana Centre, Hawaii
Shirt- No brand. Vintage


The shirt has a great bow on the neck!

Titty and Co.- Leopard Print wingship Shoes
Titty and Co. is a brand in Japan that is in massive girls fashion malls like Shibuya 109.
The shop has the cutest detail to even the wall paintings!


Ahh I'm going to miss Summer... but Fall's trends look awsome so I'll be enjoying my self:)
xx suki


4 comments:

  1. hi! i just found your blog and so glad i did! this is such an amazing post and i loveee your photos! you just gained yourself a new follower! keep up the great work! If you have the time, we would appreciate it if you could check out our blog!


    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there:)
      Thankyou for the very kind comment! You can tell that it hasn't even been a month yet since I started and I don't have many followers. I was so thrilled to see your comment! I will keep up my work! ... now If you'll excuse my I have a blog to check out!!!

      xx suki

      Delete
  2. Your blog header is absolutely awesome! Thanks for following me, I'm following you back :) This is such a great post, well done! xx, Veena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! I am so excited that you saw my blog!
      I love your posts so much!! xx suki

      Delete