Friday 24 February 2012

Diamonds are a girl's best friend- when you have some. I don't so i stick with beads

If you are lucky enough to own some real diamonds, wear them and you will be glowing at the Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan
If you own swarovski's wear them and you will be sparkling for 12 hours at a function with work colleagues and clients
If you have draws of fake bing, you will be blinging your way through crowds at a concert preferably Chris Brown? almost the whole night (until the stones fall off...)
Or like me just owning heaps of beads and sea shells ruling my style while listening to Foo Fighters:)

Summer is almost over in the southern hemisphere... and I want to make the most of it by posting some of my favourite 'diamonds'!

(From Closest) Plain Beaded Gum bracelets- matches with anything and easy going
Turquoise Stones- Gift from Step Dad when he went somewhere for work
Corals- just so magical
dangling turquoise-ish stone with beads on chain- Best find back when I was still in Elementary School
Full of Effort Bead Band- Found in Bali... using stones as beads= legend
Blue balls with a bell- gift from my secret santa 







These are my favourites!
Bulky and statement pieces
Great with a simple one-teaspoon dress

Necklaces that are great with Bikinis!
Front one- Wood Beads. Strands of it
Back one- Old shells carefully carved in to a perfect necklace
Huge crystal with rusty red bead circles from Bali

Can you see them?
It's Hiding under the gorgeous Frangipanis.

Earings that I made!!


xx suki

No comments:

Post a Comment