Tuesday 14 February 2012

Why can't I free your doubtful mind and melt your cold cold heart

Today is... VALENTINES DAY! when every where in the world is whirling around with love, chocolates carefully held the men and women; whom may be proposing for marriage or just like hey there let's go out. It's a day in the year when every body gains at least 10pounds except for the chocolatiers and the cake shop owners who at least shed 10 pounds. I don't think I'll have a cute french guy on my door steps today, but I hope I'll get at least one bitter rose from my friends:)


                                                     Valentine's Day (2010) - cutest couple ever!

I may have nothing to do with love at the moment but, this time of the year I couldn't stop feeling romantic. If you go on google today, it's all about LOVE. My dream one day is to have a wonderfully beautiful charming dreamy English guy (love pom accents) with a dozen roses, chocolate covered strawberry boxes from cake boss and a Tiffany & Co. bangle.

Cake Boss
My dream outfit for my ideal date with my darling would be eating at a casual cafe then a stroll to the beach then to a hot bar:)


Shirt- American Apparel sheer shirt $60

Skirt- Free's Shop$45

Bra- Zara 

It's pink, cute, girly but with edge with the sexy black chiffon shirt


Bag- Seed $50

This bag is so fragile and frail with the carefully sewin clear sequins on the vintage flower prints. Aaaaand it's in a shape of a heart!  

Booties- $60
These cheap chic shoes are just great dressing up or down, silk  candy coloured Anna Sui dress or vintage Levi's 501's.

xx suki

Many wishes for all the cuddlie pies out there tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment