Thursday 26 April 2012

yum

I am a massive foodie and I'd love to share some of favourites!
 First, brekkie is my absolute favourite meal!!

I usually will have 2 banana's with a glass of water, but on the weekends and some Fridays I'd go to a cafe and splurge on a fresh bowl of toasted muesli with seasonal fruit on the side!
The picture above is by the Australian favourite female foodie, Donna Hay!
check out the recipe:)

This one also by Donna Hay- Brownie Cookies with penut butter frosting! how magical...

and I'd like to introduce the world, the famous Bill's Breakfast!!


I am so lucky to be living in Sydney... to induldge in his amazing Breakfast creations

banana ricotta pancakes with caramel butter............. SO ORGASMIC



and this post cannot come to and end with out the Aussie supermarket favourite

vegemite

haha I hated this than after a year abroad I'm in love:)
best with a heap of butter on turkish bread or sourdough! That is why I had to post the Peter Alexander Vegemite onesie!!!


xx suki

No comments:

Post a Comment