Tuesday 3 April 2012

HUNGER GAMES

The world is in a frenzie- it's 2012 and yes it was rumoured back in 2010 that the world was going to fall to pieces and I guess it is in the world of science fiction!!!! KONY 2012, Whitney passing away, Ange's leg, the born of modequin and the film adaptation of the HUNGER GAMES!

Jennifer Lawrence is a true beauty- a real women! she is proud of her body and her inner strength. I am loving the healthy image that she tells us. Her beauty is seen through out this heroic film. 

As a fashion guru, I was fascinated by the splendid costume ensemble for the people of Capitol.




PINK!!!!!!!!!!
I must admit, I could of done a better job at my collage... 

This dree 'on fire' just defines Katnis' strength, willingness and determination!
This colour is the 'it' colour!!






Ralph Lauren Collection Shiloh Suede Dress

Stella McCartney Alice neon resin clutch

i love orange

xxsuki

P.S. team Peeta;) 

1 comment:

  1. this movie is awesome :)
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete