Sunday 13 May 2012

love for stationary

i love stationary since, well... I started to go to school. I was 6 and got my very first pencil case with all these new colourful farber castelle pencils and textas. At school, we all had a designated box filled with glue, scissors- wavy and zig zag too!!, crayola crayons and paint pens! and its been a decade since my first day of schooling and I'm a big girl now, but on the inside, I'm as immature as a 6 year old!

My absolute favourite stationary shop is kiki K
Everything is to die for and over the weekend, I made bought a mother's day book for my mama and it's adorable.

bic have my absolute favourite pens and this envelops is mad! It's all hand-made:) click here! it's super cute

I will post my ultimate favourite stuff later

xx suki

No comments:

Post a Comment