Tuesday 3 April 2012

tendance de la mode étrangère vol2. jouetie

Sorry, I have been neglecting my blog so badly! I know that I may not have many readers or followers but I love fashion and I feel like I have disrespected my passion!... and that my mannequin is still wearing the outfit from my last post:(

So today, it's about the new brand I have found called ' jouetie'


It is a popular Harajuku brand that many teens in Japan LOVE!
The brand concept is rock grundge with a heap of fun!!!
The directors of the brand are called Ami and Aya- a twin japanese fashion icon for teens! 
they are so cute! they are flawless dolls!
The bows are like the iconic Hello Kitty that was created in this very country

Check out their latest collection


Here the oversized scratched denim vest creates contrast against the feminine fine delicate lace.
BAD ANGEL


I would wear this now!! In this weird weather, the rusty pink blazer over leopard is what I feel...
Don''t you love the lacy socks on hard rocking shoes?  
 Beetles 2012? I love the fluro pink tie-dye converses


I WANT THIS TOP!!!!!
minty green and peach! retro

jouetie makes the best custom converse's
these are black with studs, paint and gold buttons
On their website, you can choose what you want on your ideal shoe!

it's great because it even does overseas shipping!!
http://www.tenso.com/en/guide/shop/shop.html?ad_code1=runway


xxoo suki

No comments:

Post a Comment