Saturday 21 April 2012

tendance de la mode étrangère vol3. Peter Alexander

When is your favourite time of day? waking up with frizzy hair, smelling the fresh roast coffee on your way to school or work. hanging out with friends during the day, high tea with granny, eating take away dominos with the family, watching romcoms with boyfriends or drinking to the limit with fun friends?

Me? I love eating, watching T.V, blogging but the most.... SLEEPING!!
Sleep is the time to be your self. Your most relaxed and become so happpy... I just want to jump in my doona!!

That is why I love to still be me during sleep. because no-one sees you dosn't mean that you cannot look your best!

Peter Alexander is an Australian brand for women, men and kids which only specialize in PJ's!!!!
It has been around for 25 years and its very popular to all age groups.
 Special poster for their 25th Birthday!!


 their icon is the sausege dog, founded the same year of my birth!!!- 1995

 vegemite onzie... dream come true for Aussies. Just imagine going to bed with your favourite toast topping!!
 ... too much?


adorable!! kids in space;)
 too cute for pj's!

I am wearing these slippers in my mind...


xx suki

No comments:

Post a Comment