Monday 9 April 2012

School Girl

What do you wear to school?


... well my dream is to hop on that yellow school bus that Bart Simpson gets on and say hi to that cool dread lock dude.


I have always been to a uniformed school, so it's not like mean girls where I can comment on a girls skirt (" I love your skirt! where did you get it from?" " Vintage! Cute:)" " that is the ugliest effing skirt that I've ever seen" - Regina George)




Also, my joy in life is to watch movies, and two years back I was into the 80's!!!!!!!
the jelly shoes, shoulder pads, ra-ra skirts, MJ and Madonna... well all these were seen in films alright!!! St Elmos fire and Ferris Bueller's day off


I loved Ferris's girl friend's over sized jacket







And Demi Moore's one too!!!


so I was inspired to do an outfit post all about the oversized jacket's and teens!!!

If I ever went to senior high in the states, this would be my first day of SCHOOL




Gingham check dress- from a boutique located in the northern beaches
Denim jacket- levis from my mum
Made in USA converse- lucky find in Japan
Socks- shimamura ( cheap franchise in Japan)
Bag- mujirushi 

 This gingham checked dress is ruffled at the front and tight at the back... a special find
The denim jacket was given to me by my mum, originally a gift from my father but as history goes, their relationship didn't work out meaning a beautiful indigo levis jacket for me!



cute backpack, perfect for school and travelling



colourful felted kitten mascot, made by a french illustrator- chat en chien ( cat and dogs)

USA converse with frilly socks!! - a minor trend in Japan last year
xxoo suki

No comments:

Post a Comment