Monday 12 March 2012

Paris, Texas ... and papa

My father is a huge fan of films and as a toddler, i grew up listening to Tom Waits and the soundtrack of Paris, Texas. He is a strange man who I will never forget, he's passion for Jack Nicholson and the red paaisley bandana's. 




This outfit is chic and paris but I thought it didn't have enough something in it... I want a onomatopea to discribe this feeling but it's not coming to me...

Then an AHA moment.... red paisley bandana- Perfect!!

This fake fur vintage coat was so affordable and so useable in cold seasons... LOVE

Paisley bandana- Hollywood Raunch Market Daikanyama
Boarder Shirt- SHIPS love the unique neck! very flattering actually
Belt- leather beld by H and M $10
Coat- Vintage

 Snuggled up and cozy... I feel like a chai latte

 my newest bag......................... I got it on the night I got back from Camp
It's Louis Vuitton- I'm a lucky child...
I love her mohair red knitted jumper...... and her hair!




Also, Isabel Marant's this seasons rtw collection is somewhat Texas inspired with a twist of Isabal magic- edge! It's edgy and feminine and cow girl but not Miley Cyrus


sorry, I can't get those photo's up some how but check out style.com!!!

xx suki






1 comment: