Sunday 11 March 2012

3.11

LOVE TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE LOST LAST YEAR AND STILL RECOVERING FROM THE EARTHQUAKE
I WILL FOREVER ADORE THE CUTENESS OF THE COUNTRY
I WILL FOREVER RESPECT THE GOODNESS OF EVERY KAWAII GIRL I MEET
I WILL FOREVER WORSHIP JAPAN FOR ITS GREATNESS IN RECOVERING CLOSE TO ITS OLD SELF IN A YEAR
BE MAD BE STRONG BE JAPAN!!!

I purchaced T-shirts from UNIQLO to be apart of the tragety last yeat in Japan. They have great range of message tee's designed by many celebrities and legends of the fashion industry. UNIQLO is a major fast fashion brand which originated in Japan. It is the most popular clothing franchise in Japan and also recently opened up a boutique in Soho:) It has donated millions of dollars for the incident and I have contributed by my lovely Lady GaGa tees and Karl Lagerfield tees!!

Karl Lagerfield 

Lady GaGa




Her wearing the cute Tee paired with black silk plated high waisteed skirt with her killer lace up midi heels!!!! Look! her staff is wearing it at the behind too!!!!
It's kinda 'normal' for GaGa but I like it!


xx suki



No comments:

Post a Comment