Sunday 27 May 2012

oldies and goodies

I love looking through the past and present style icons and their past and present photos.
it's lovely how they have remained icons through out centuries.
Or the newcoming ones that will be icons for the next centuries to come. here is a few of my favourites.

Define: sex symbol- Marilyn Monroe and other wannabees



Chole for UNIQLO. so cute and chic
born to be an icon- Charlotte, a the daughter of the Hermes birkin idea women (Jane Birkin) wow

 the quirky child..... oh Elle, you suit the orange framed glasses like Dame Edna
 Shirly Temple so cute, adorable and irristably insanely cheeky looking!
... and my idol since I was 5. Mary-kate and Ashley.
I have been a fan since passport to paris, holiday in the sun, when in rome, new york minute... and full house 


awwwwww they're allgrown up with their fashion line bieng so successful
 bye darrrrrrrlings
xoxo suki

No comments:

Post a Comment