Monday 4 February 2013

Confess, my fellow shorties


It's confession time, 
I am short 
therefore I can never wear long dresses!! 
but I admire these three petite celebrities for some advise on formal wear


1. Rachel Bilson- Simplistic in colour and jewels but details on the waist. the illusion of the high waist magically creates long legs. Also the deep neckline drives the eyes away from the height!
2. Nicole Richie- Again, simplistic. But the neckline is detailed and sexy for the black one. The statement earings and the power shoulders avoid noticing Nicole's 156cm figure! The silver gown is also very slimming and elongates her body by the simpleness of the pattern and also unique neck/ shoulder line.
3. Ashley Olsen- Sorry, I just love her taste in vintage gown. The Dior, was from the Costume gala last year. The straight neck and the fallen balloon shoulders are to die for..... and the slit with peeking louboutins! longer legs right there! Also, at first I sisn't know what I thought of the red gown but the middle slit was interesting along with the detailing on the shoulders. It manages to drift the eyes away from the pettiness of her body, and appears more flamboyant and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment