Wednesday 23 January 2013

a new year a late start!

I'm sorry for a late start
but I am on holidays
and I thought I deserved a sleep in....
Well a break

My mind dates back to the beginning of December...
Did I tell you I turned 17?

well quickly I will some up my 2012













From the top 
1. Mr Vuitton's amazing display of wild AUstralian animals through a collage of LV bags and accessories
 2. Spot the Earrings! Besides the Blooming frangipani flower, there hangs my handmade earrings with green beading and flower lacings 
3. Strawberry Vanilla Frappecino with whipped cream on York street! Starbucks my Life
4. Pink little Fanning 
5. Karl Lagerfield's take on GaGa
6. Vintage dresses. Candy Colours.Mmm...
7. Haha, see the Goanna? 
9. Peeking little blue rose belt from GAP when I was 9 years old
10. Red Mary Janes! I just couldn't resist 
11. Zumbo! do I need to explain? Please google him and his Zumbarons! ASAP (p.s. my faves salted caramel) 












No comments:

Post a Comment